yellow powder PAC09 Al2O3≥30% Poly Aluminium Chloride Basicity 70.0—90.0
|Item||Waste water treatment||Drinking water treatment|
|Appearance (powder)||Yellow||Dark brown||White||Light yellow|
|Al2O3 content % ≥||28.0||26.0||30.0||30.0|
|PH(1% water solution)||3.5—5.0|
|Water insolubles % ≤||1.5||3.0||0.6||0.6|
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
This product is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant.
It is widely applied in water purification, wastewater treatment, precision cast, paper production, pharmaceutical industry and daily chemicals.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
1. The water dissolved solids products should be added after the vote. Dilution ratio generally : Solid 2%~20% products (in weight percentages).
2. Pharmaceutical vote for the increase in general : 1~15 grams / ton, plus specific vote on the basis of complaints by the users of the pilot test to determine and productive.
3. The product can not be mixed with other chemicals kept.
Package and Storage:
1. Be pakced in polypropylene woven bag with plastic liner, 25kg/bag
2. Solid product: useful life is 2 years; should be stored in airy and dry place.